Mar 22 2017
We need to nourish irritated skin after shaving and depilation to keep it healthy, beautiful and hydrated. We can provide the skin with efficient and high quality care with natural Hemptouch Hemp Ointment with its rich composition of hemp seed oil, vitamin E, mango and shea butter which nourishes our skin, moisturises and regenerates it giving gives back its elasticity. The combination of natural herbs in the ointment have a soothing and mild antiseptic effect on the skin.
HOW CAN WE PREVENT INGROWN HAIRS?
Ingrown hairs are an unpleasant problem which can affect women or men. Ingrown hairs are hairs that have curled around and grown back into your skin. They look like raised, red bumps. By following the tips below, you can prevent or reduce the risk:
- clean your skin with a gentle scrub before shaving. It removes dead skin cells and with that the first obstacle, which is pushing grown hairs in the wrong direction. The abrasion must be gentle otherwise we can damage the epidermis.
- before depilation you must soften your skin with warm water and lift your hair.
- you should never shave on dry skin or very wet skin.
- always shave in the direction of hair growth, not against it, because we can provoke ingrown hair development.
- never use a used razor, because it may contain bacteria and the blade will be less effective on stronger hairs.
- try to remove the hair in one stroke as this will irritate the skin less.
- if ingrown hairs occur we can use high-quality disinfected tweezers and pull them out.
- if you have very sensitive skin and ingrowing hairs an Egyptian depilation is a great solution for removing unwanted hair from your body without any chemicals. It is composed of sugar, water and lemon. You can make this mixture at home by yourself.
DID YOU KNOW …women are more affected by ingrown hairs if they use a tweezing technique of depilation?
RECOMMENDED TO USE AFTER SHAVING AND DEPILATION